Sunday, September 2, 2018

Alcort Catfish SMEDLEY and Skipper's My Peak Challenge

02 Sep 18:

Skipper back from her successful "peaker" cruise on our Alcort Catfish SMEDLEY. As part of My Peak Challenge she pledged to sail a catamaran, something she had not done before 2018. She also had to build her sailing muscles as part of being able to handle SMEDLEY's 130 sguare foot sail. SMEDLEY had a good time and we want to thank all the folks who helped get her back out seat, esp Scott, Susan, Jack and Eddie's crew.











My Peak Challenge is a fundraiser as well as a comprehensive monthly workout and nutrition program. This year, My Peak Challenge supports the great organizations Bloodwise and Marie Curie. We are happy to be part of the community and are looking forward to the next pledge.

Cheers,
Clark and Skipper

FMI:
My Peak Challenge
Log of SMEDLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment