Tuesday, May 10, 2022

JB Weld Epoxy Adhesive and Sealant

 10 May 22:

Wandering through my local hardware store, looking for things I didn't know that I needed to buy, I spotted JB Weld epoxy adhesive and sealant. I had used some a few years back to repair some holes in aluminum spars, it filled the holes well and I was able to sand it. A few other folks have mentioned using it with good results, and it would take up very little space on a small boat. But I didn't buy any, because I have several tubes of TotalBoat THIXO on standby for repairs. And looking at the small tube of JB Weld at almost $10, THIXO is a much better cost bargain.


But if you need to do a small repair, today, in order to get out there, JB Weld may be an option that is easy and quick to find.


No comments:

Post a Comment